Enjoy a refreshing respite at this amazing evergreen oasis in the heart of Washington State. Nearly a mile of natural stone pathways traverses the hillside gardens, ushering you past breathtaking panoramic views, towering cedars and firs, lush foliage, mesmerizing waterfalls and tranquil pools. Stone benches located throughout the grounds provide ample opportunities to savor the beauty of Ohme Gardens. The average time to tour the Gardens is one hour.
Visit often! Vegetation changes continuously as spring welcomes summer and summer embraces autumn. Purchase plants for your own garden or as a gift; they’re a perfect reminder of your visit to Ohme Gardens.
Access & Limitations
- Good walking shoes are recommended.
- Stone walkways, steps and uneven terrain prohibit the use of wheel chairs and strollers.
- Some walkways and stairways are steep and narrow; visitors with heart or certain other health conditions are advised to avoid these areas.
- Because the Garden features pools, cliffs and irregular terrain, young children must remain with parents at all times; running is not allowed on paths and walkways.
- With the exception of plastic water bottles, food and beverages are not allowed in the Gardens. However, there is a shaded picnic area outside the Garden entrance for your enjoyment.
- Pets are not allowed inside the Gardens.
- Free parking is available on site for automobiles, RVs and tour buses.
Visit our website for more information.